Friday, October 22, 2010

Under the Big Top

There was a big celebration for our little two year old...
The circus wallpaper was desinged by the owner of Paris to Moon {sadly, no longer open} one of my very favorite stores. I curled the paper back inside a gorgeous gold frame from my Bapa's studio to look like opening curtains then added ric rac and a glitzed out "2" {hard to see the glitz}.
Embellies for the lollies.


I used another frame from my Bapa's studio and attached ribbon, ric rac and more cutouts that were used for the cupcake toppers and candy jar labels.
We set out some vintage suitcases filled with hats, scarves, fabric remnants and of course adhesive mustaches! I used yet another frame from my Bapa's studio and attached polka Dot frabric for drapes.
Our party guests really got into it!
So did the host and hostess.
This little-love had a chocolate dipped marshmallow in her hand every time I turned around. I took them away from her something like 4 times...but, nobody could resist her requests for more. The AMAZING thing is that she didn't get one single smudge of chocolate on her mostly white outfit.
Even the fairies in our garden were celebrating.
The "boss" enjoyed the party more than anyone. Because, even though it was her little sister's birthday, she was pretty sure the party was for her.

4 comments:

  1. So Cute! I love the cupcake toppers and the mustaches!! I want you to do my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of, course! Have you decided on a theme yet?
    The mustaches were a last minute idea and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get the necklaces in the mail to heidi so I can get a thank you note! Those are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful party. Jana, I had no idea you were so talented. I see a party business in your future...:)

    ReplyDelete